Sunday, March 18, 2007

Okay, this is my first attempt at blogging.

I have been doing some freelance writing at Associated Content. I enjoy writing and I really enjoy getting paid to write. I have several articles that I have published with AC currently online here .

Being a stay-at-home-mom isn't a really lucritive business, financially speaking. I am sure in the end it will prove to be the best paid position I have held.

This week I have been getting ready to get a new computer and give my old computer to my kids. I will be so happy when I finally get my computer.

If there was a list of all time best "soon-to-be-ex-husbands" mine would be at the top. He was willing to not only help me figure out what needed but he has picked up my computer and got it up and running for me. Makes me want to kiss him (but I don't think that is allowed anymore).

No comments: