Monday, March 26, 2007

Writing

I finally put links to all of my articles at AC here. It took some time but I hope you will take the time to read a few of them and, perhaps, leave me a comment. I haven't had as much time to write for the past couple weeks as I would like. Hopefully that will change soon.

I did get good news today. My computer is on its way here. I'll have it up and running within a week. I am sooooo excited!! This computer is okay, if I had a lot of time and nothing else to do but trying to figure out why it wasn't working properly. Perhaps if I was a computer whiz I might find the challenge fun but, I really don't like trying to figure out what is wrong with my equipment in the middle of what I am doing.

I've been online looking for places to increase my traffic to my articles. I'll get it figured out soon. Until then, I better get back to writing. I have a lot of ideas. I just need time and a computer that doesn't want to fight with me. At least I'll be getting one of those soon.

No comments: